When using fiber laser cutting machine, some details and precautions are very necessary to pay special attention to. Mastering the usage of laser cutting machine skills can make the equipment more efficient. In order to achieve better efficiency and cutting quality, the following laser cutting skills are worth learning:
1. The corners are melted: when the corners of thin steel plates are cut at a reduced speed, the laser will overheat and melt the corners. Generate a small radius at the corners to maintain high-speed laser cutting, avoid overheating and melting of the steel plate when cutting corners, so as to achieve good cutting quality, reduce cutting time, and improve manufacturing power.
2. Spacing between parts: Generally, when cutting thick plates and hot plates, the spacing between parts should be large. Because of the big heat influence of thick plate and hot plate, it is easy to burn edges when cutting corners and small graphics, which affects the cutting quality.
3. Lead setting: In the process of cutting thicker plates, in order to make the slit joint well and prevent the start and end burns, a transition line is often introduced at the beginning and the end of the cutting, respectively called the lead and the tail. The wire of lead and tail is useless to the workpiece itself, so it must be placed outside the scope of the workpiece. At the same time, be careful not to set the lead in a sharp corner or other places that are not easy to radiate. The connection between the lead and the slit should adopt a circular arc transition to make the mechanical movement stable and avoid burns caused by the corner stall.
4. Co-edge cutting: Co-edge two or more parts into a combination, and try to co-edge large quantities of regular graphics. Co-edge cutting can greatly shorten the cutting time and save raw materials.
5. Parts collision: In order to make the manufacturing efficiency high, many laser cutting machines run continuously for 24 hours, and use unmanned automatic loading/unloading devices to hit the overturned parts after cutting and cause the cutting head to be damaged and manufacturing interrupted. Pay attention when you need to sort:
A. Choose a suitable cutting path and bypass the cut parts to reduce collisions.
B. Choose a good cutting route to reduce cutting time.
C. Automatically or manually combine multiple small parts with tiny connections. After cutting, the removed parts can easily disconnect the tiny connections.
In order to achieve a better operating state of the laser cutting machine, regular maintenance is also essential. The maintenance of the laser cutting machine should pay attention to the following points:
1) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and if it is found to be abnormal, it will be maintained and debugged in time. Otherwise, the cutting effect may be affected, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will decrease.
2) Check the steel belt frequently to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if something goes wrong during operation, people may be injured. The steel belt seems inconspicuous, but it should not be underestimated if something goes wrong.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be closed and dust-proof.
4) The guide rails should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, so that the machine can move better and cut more accurately during the travel, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
5) The dual-focus laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use can easily cause damage to the laser cutting head.