What is a handheld fiber laser welding machine?
The handheld fiber laser welder is a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not require pressure and its working principle is to directly irradiate a high-energy intensity laser beam on the surface of the material. The material is melted inside, and then cooled and crystallized to form a weld through the interaction of the laser and the material.
Hand-held fiber laser welding machine fills the gap of hand-held welding in the laser equipment industry, subverts the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine, and replaces the previous fixed optical path with a hand-held type. It is flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is long. It also makes it possible for the operation of laser welding in outdoor changes.
Hand-held welding is mainly aimed at laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. It overcomes the limitation of the worktable's stroke space. The heat-affected area during welding is small, and it will not cause work deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. The welding depth is large, firm and fully melted. It can not only realize thermal conduction welding, but also continuous deep penetration welding, spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, seam welding, etc.
This process overturns the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed, and no consumables. It can be perfect for welding thin stainless steel plates, iron plates, galvanized plates and other metal materials. It replaces traditional argon arc welding of stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials welding.
Advantages of handheld laser welding machine
1. Wide welding range: The handheld welding head is equipped with 5-10m original optical fiber, which overcomes the limitations of the workbench space, and can be welded outdoors and long-distance welding;
2. Convenient and flexible to use: Hand-held laser welding is equipped with movable pulleys, which is comfortable to hold, and can adjust the station at any time. It is free and flexible, and is suitable for various working environment scenarios.
3. A variety of welding methods: welding at any angle can be realized: overlap welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc., and can be used for various complex welded workpieces and large workpieces with irregular shapes welding. Realize welding at any angle. In addition, it can also achieve the freely switch of cutting, welding and cutting. All you need do it to change the welding copper nozzle to the cutting copper nozzle, which is very convenient.
4. Satisfying welding effect: hand-held laser welding is hot-melt welding. Compared with traditional welding methods, laser welding has higher energy density and can achieve better welding effect. The welding area has little heat influence and is not easy to deform. Meanwhile the welding depth is large, the melting is sufficient, and it is firm and reliable. The welding seam strength reaches or exceeds the base metal itself, which cannot be guaranteed by ordinary welding machines.
5. The welding seam does not need to be polished: after traditional welding, the welding point needs to be polished to ensure smoothness. The hand-held laser welding precisely reflects more advantages in the processing effect: continuous welding, smooth and no fish-scale patterns, beautiful and no scars, and less follow-up polishing procedures.
6. Welding without consumables: the welding operation in most people's impression is "left hand goggles, right hand clamp welding wire". But with the handheld laser welding machine, the welding can be easily completed, which reduces the material cost in production and processing.
7. With multiple safety alarms, the welding tip is only effective when the switch is touched when it touches the metal, and the light is automatically locked after the workpiece is removed, and the touch switch has body temperature sensing. The safety is high to ensure the safety of the operators during work.
8. Save labor cost: Compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. The operation is simple, easy to learn, and quick to get started. The technical threshold of operators is not high. Ordinary workers can take up their posts after a short training, which can easily achieve high-quality welding results.
Comparison of handheld laser welding machine and argon arc welding
1. Energy consumption comparison: Compared with traditional arc welding, hand-held laser welding machine saves about 80%~90% of electric energy, and the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%.
2. Welding effect comparison: laser hand-held welding can complete dissimilar steel and dissimilar metal welding. The speed is fast, the deformation is small, and the heat affected zone is small. The weld seam is beautiful, smooth, no/less porosity, and no pollution. The handheld laser welding machine can be used for small open parts and precision welding.
3. Follow-up process comparison: low heat input during laser hand-held welding, small deformation of the workpiece, beautiful welding surface can be obtained, no or only simple treatment (depending on the requirements of the welding surface effect). The handheld laser welding machine can greatly reduce the labor cost of the huge polishing and leveling process.
Application field of handheld laser welding machine
Mainly for the fixed position of large and medium-sized sheet metal, cabinets, chassis, aluminum alloy door and window frames, stainless steel wash basins and other large workpieces, such as inner right angles, outer right angles, and flat welds. The heat-affected area during welding is small, the deformation is small, and the welding depth is large and strong. It is widely used in kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel products industry, stainless steel engineering industry, doors and windows industry, handicraft industry, household goods industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.